Retarder proofers have three working modes: cooling, first proofing, second proofing. A Typical scenario of the retarder proofer usage would be as following: insertion of the fresh dough, quick cooling to 0 – 2°C, then after some predefined time the retarder proofer switches to the first proofing mode and after that, again after some time, the retarder proofer switches to the second proofing mode. After this, the retarder proofer can be used as a regular proofing chamber until the new retarding cycle is needed.
All the functions are controlled by the integrated digital panel. This device controls parameters of all the modes. It can be used in manual mode (staying in the same working mode), so the retarder proofer can be used as a proofing chamber or as a refrigerator.
- Three working modes: cooling, first proofing, second proofing
- Automatic cycle through working modes at preset times
- Temperature range 0 – 40°C.
- Powerful steam generator
- Made of insulated panels, wall thickness 100 mm
- Has its own floor
- High thermal insulation
- Stainless steel AISI 304 interior
- LED lights
- Automatic temperature and humidity regulation
- Can be made with custom dimensions